Saturday, 20 August 2016

Pop Of Colour!

I love black and white imagery with a pop of colour! I enjoy making such things. Anyway hope everyone is having a great weekend...

Countess grey tea and my favourite raspberry Kooka's Country Cookies yum, yum!

Hocus Pocus!

I bought these cute purple skull bobbles the other week, green ones too! I have quite a few Kreepsville 666 pieces, I love their accessories and jewellery. 

The path I walk is haunted!

The spooky life of a Granpire V--V

I live in a beautiful old town, it's so wonderfully cold here and I get to wear all my fluffy coats which makes me happy! 

Op shop time!!!

Found 2 treasures, so fitting for my new career :) 


7 comments:

  1. Your pop up color photos are stunning :) I have especially enjoyed these gloomy winter posts since we still have to deal with this summery weather..Luckily winter time here up north is looong and vey dark :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Spring is almost here for us, I will miss Autumn and Winter. Enjoy your dark Winter coming soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely weekend. My weekend was good. Hubby and I had to go clothes shopping for the deb ball coming up. There must be something in the stars,I've been doing a bit more hocus-pocus lately. Always love magical work to keep me grounded and happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a full time Blood Witch, it'a how life has always been :) Sounds like you also had a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  3. I love your home, more pictures about decoration please <3 And pop up color pictures ah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the pop of colour photos I make :)

      Delete